Scam!Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number.

She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help with relationships. Then she tells you you are cursed and asks for more money to help you cleanse. Next, she disappears, no answer phone calls, no answer texts. Nothing.

Beware, she is good at making you feel that everything she and her brother Scott are doing is legit.

She won't return calls and she took all my money.I have attached pictures of their website that they shut down after they know someone has discovered their scam.

Had an Experience with Loveangelssarahandscott?

Comments

Redwood City, California, United States #998199

Have you started an investigation.A lawsuit or anything.

If so please let me know. She took everything I had from my savings to my credit card. I honestly just want my money back.

I was in dark times and fell for her tricks.If you have any information please email me at nathalie.burnett@yahoo.com

Dreams Galore 2 Your Door - HORRIBLE PRINCESS..SAVE YOUR MONEY AND BOOK SOME WHERE ELSE Dreams Galore 2 Your Door "Not what I wanted at all, very unorganized is what I can say about the princess. I paid $220.00 for $60.00 worth of work ! Not pleased very disappointed will..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more