Loveangelssarahandscott - Love angels, Sarah Michaels in Las Vegas. Phone number 530-588-1779

Scam!Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number.

She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help with relationships. Then she tells you you are cursed and asks for more money to help you cleanse. Next, she disappears, no answer phone calls, no answer texts. Nothing.

Beware, she is good at making you feel that everything she and her brother Scott are doing is legit.

She won't return calls and she took all my money.I have attached pictures of their website that they shut down after they know someone has discovered their scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22, 2015 #998199 Redwood City, California

Have you started an investigation. A lawsuit or anything. If so please let me know. She took everything I had from my savings to my credit card. I honestly just want my money back. I was in dark times and fell for her tricks. If you have any information please email me at

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Loveangelssarahandscott. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Loveangelssarahandscott.
Filing a new complaint about